Monday, July 16, 2007

Near and dear ones




I brought a few photos from home of those near and dear to me. The first one was taken on Mother's Day '07. Our family has a tradition of going to a lavish brunch at a nearby restaurant. Pictured from left to right are June (my brother-in-law), Alli (my youngest daughter), me, Jenette (my Mom), Terry (my big sister), and Kim (our baby sister). My husband Don is taking the photo.





Here are my two little sweethearts, Stellaluna and Isabella, napping on their beanbag chair. At the time of this photo they were about 10 weeks old. Two rough collie sisters, Stella & Bella are now 4 months old and growing like weeds. They are so much work, but in return they have brought a tremendous amount of joy and affection into our household. I'm really enjoying the challenge of training them and I'm grateful for all of the walking they've forced me to do.


OK, now tell me they're not adorable!









2 comments:

L. Beard said...

Your babies are beautiful! I hope your girls aren't jealous.

Kelley Gordon said...

Hey girl - There is somebody out there! What do you know?

K