Thursday, July 26, 2007

Technorati

I tried the different types of searches using "Learning 2.0" and found these differences: number of hits ranged from 171 to 31,671; format of hits. Also tried "Quick View" tab and found it indexed other types of references including photos and videos.

I watched part of 2 top videos - patton and Potter Puppet Pals. My main comment is that even with high speed internet, there's an annoying lag in the stream of the videos. Sigh. Patton speaking on the war on terror was clever, I guess, and well done. But didn't really interest me. I got a good laugh out of the simple puppets doing their rap dance. How peculiar.

I checked out the top searches and chose the link to Harry Potter. I watched a little of the trailer, but again was annoyed by the delay and quit before it finished.

No comments: