Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thing 23! Yahoo!

Well, I made it. There was a point when I thought I never would, but here I am. Thank goodness I'm not afraid to ask for directions along the way when I travel through new territory.

When I started out I set a goal of becoming more comfortable with emerging technologies. I feel I've accomplished that goal somewhat. What I'm still a bit uncomfortable with is this style of learning. I can be very independent and self-responsible, but I really enjoy learning from a living, breathing teacher instead of a machine. I made it through the maze, but this still isn's my preferred learning modality.

I think the thing I enjoyed the most was playing with creating my own radio station on Pandora. The things I'm most likely to use again are the skills related to blogs and wikis. I feel sure I'll be called upon to participate in them in my work as an LA, perhaps on a team or in another learning opportunity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.